The property management division of Moresi & Associates strives to offer quality service to the many owners and tenants of the properties that we manage in the Northern Berkshire area.
Moresi & Associates is currently managing over 25 million dollars worth of real estate in the Berkshire County area. Our clients include firms and individuals from all over the New England. Our staff is available to handle all administrative and maintenance issues involved in owning property. Our staff consists of licensed plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, and full service carpentry, and maintenance employees able to offer each client the services they require. Those services include but not limited to:
- Temperature monitoring service
- Power failure monitoring service
- Sprinkler system monitoring and service
- Building shut downs and winterizations.
- Burglar alarm monitoring
- Fire alarm monitoring
- Environmental air system monitoring and service
- Parking lot & driveway maintenance
- Emergency repair 24 hour on-call maintenance
- Daily or weekly property checks and inspections
- Rent collection
- Accounts payable
- Owner and tenant communications
His prescription success is the online cialis. His relationships with women are always inspired and full of joy. Trust is the main principle on which it builds its relations. That is why he is not worried about his health. The most useful remedy for it is to believe in their own strength.